Sunday, May 15, 2011

sickness!

I was sleeping, this morning when i smell my mom cooking the sambal ikan bilis. smell was good, in fact is my favorite yet i felt nauseous suddenly at that moment and my head was like a spinning gasing out of a sudden.

I couldn't took it. I quickly ran to the toilet. man, nauseous like hell! head was spinning, feeling like throwing up but nothing was coming out!

I could feel it in my stomach, something is building up making me feeling so much uncomfortable, headache and nauseous! I hate this. :( I can't help crying silently because the feeling is awefull!

this is bad! I couldn't even stand more than two minutes. my head doesn't stop spinning..I can't walk properly.

I am feeling very sick and weak!

I can't eat anything... I can't even open my eyes that wide.

now I'm left alone lying on my bed. I don't even have the appetite to sleep but I can't stand, I can't sit.

I took some paracetamols. doesn't seem to work.

I am waiting for my little sister to come back home and buy me my tom yam pedas panas. I really need that so badly!

this is not good. seriously not good. I don't wanna fall sick please..

now im terribly lying down on bed, Fb-ing (and it's boring pleaseee!)


p/s : may Allah bless me so that i can get well asap.amen.

No comments: