Friday, April 01, 2011

and so,

so i cant' access my Fb account due to server problem what shits so ever! lets do blog.

so i watched Betty. Betty says that blogging is for those who do not own a tv station or a magazine to channel their thoughts in order to be heard. i say..so true!

so if there's one thing that i would like people around me to know about me..it would be this ; I hate WAITING, terribly! i would not be angry but my heart would hurt. it's like you're not being responsible..

so i am a caring person. naturally. especially to those who are sensitive. i take extra caution not to break their hearts. it would be nice if they could do just quite the same to me..

so i just hope...next time you wanna say anything.. watch it first, otherwise, please keep your words.

so i do not want to be blamed for not being caring for not waiting for you. i do not want to walk with a ' i do not care ' price tag, on!

so because, it wasn't the first time..you people are doing it over and over again to me. i have only one heart. it was born fragile. now you can't keep on crashing, tearing it apart, smashing it into pieces. have mercy!

so it wasn't anger. it won't be anger.. if it's me..definitely it wouldn't be anger. it is just pain in heart.

so i actually waited..

No comments: