Saturday, April 23, 2011

prayer to God for her.

I'm very thankful. to God. that at this age, i just realized how much i love her.

my life without her would mean nothing. I am just really thankful that God lend me a chance to ever feel this way towards her. most of us don't have this chance not till she's gone. so I'm really is thankful.

don't even know how to express this feeling.

I just hope, well, actually i know God knows..

Every time she put that smile on her face. every time she express her joy. I feel great. I'm overwhelmed.

It's alright. If she does not like that i won't do that. it's really alright.

for the past 25 years she was there for me. I promise I'll be here for her ever. no matter what.


Dear god,
let her live long.
let her be happy.
let me be the one who make her happy.
let us be happy.
bless us especially her.
give me strength, give me courage and patience to always be there to always be committed and to always keep my words. to always make her happy.
amen.

Love you mom. really do.

No comments: