Saturday, September 25, 2010

i wish..i had say something

there are things that are felt...and not spoken..and..when i want to ask for them...
I can't
and if you do them after i ask for them..then there's no use.

there are things that are felt and not spoken that hurt the heart..but it don't show. And i stay tired all the time in between telling you or not saying a word...

i can't TELL you..'change your whole approach of loving me..' or have some jealousy towards me or surprise me once and bring me a gift.

or
that 'my eyes experience something..i have not done before'.
i can't tell you..'make the world a more beautiful place in my eyes...and change things in me..'
no matter how close you to me or from me.
i can't tell you the way i want our life to be. you should know for yourself that way i want our life to be.



sometimes it appears that i have stayed quiet and calmed down, pleased , and gotten used to it


this doesn't mean that i have given up. and sometime you feel that i have gotten bored of this....though....im just hiding the tiredness


oohhh my love..don't let me reach a stage where i'd say ' i wish i had spoken and said something '


[ nancy ajram 'fe hagat' and yess i love nancy! ]

2 comments:

ayue aminuddin said...

dear ouhh dearrrr!!!!i dunno wut to say!!whahaha tis is someting someting okayy...well jz hold on k..everythng's gona b fine inSyaAllah :D

Unknown said...

tenkiu so much...
i think i noe wut to do next~
i love it...hope u also will be fine dear~ =)