Tuesday, March 08, 2011

kura-kura

i deleted you from my FB. obviously that i don't wanna be friend with you anymore. were you too blind to see that? or too dumb to realize that?you send me msges on FB. i did not reply to any. wasn't it obvious enough?

and when you see me online on ym. you pretend like we are good friend saying 'hi' * with giggling-white-tooth emoticon*? and then 'blink2 eyes emoticon'...lets see when i don't reply somemore u says 'sombongnyeee'. was that a joke please??!

p/s seriously because you were so damn pathetically annoying guy back then, that's y i dumbed you. it is just my nature to hate those who don't actually know who i am yet pretend like we share a bed! acting like you are the closest to me, that you know all about me and start to bitch out about stuffs *related to me*, more than my best friend would do. that was pretty amazingly annoying.

i bet you don't know that? so kura-kura. and your not forgiven. and yes i am mean. and yess i don't care. you might wanna call me bitch. 'like i care?!' sungguh tidak kesah okay.




just like coffee.for the best quality, keep only the best beans
throw the rest.they are simply not worth it for keeping.


I love hazelnut coffee.
the fine quality one. sips.

No comments: