Saturday, February 19, 2011

i have doubts. i am amused that i have doubts.

i just hate it why i always let myself involved with craps. i just hate it when people cheat about big things to me. i just hate it more, that the same person who tells me that it is not good to lie, cheated on me. blerghhh.

i don't have to be in love with you for you to not to lie to me. we don't have to be boyfriend-girlfriend, for you not to lie to me. we don't have to be in an exclusive relationship, then for you not to lie to me.

my rule for every relationship, be it friends, lovers, family, is for us to be honest, frank and genuine. when i am being completely genuine, i expect you to do just the same. is that hard?

i always remind myself not to be judgmental, not to be superficial, not to be mean, to always take things the way they are.

now i really feel like throwing these questions to you. what else did you lied? how much more will you tell? why did you lied? what was your intention?

do not scratch this bit much respect that i still have for you..

No comments: