Sunday, January 02, 2011

happy two thousand eleven!

wish list. or new year resolution. it's a cliche..it's a trend. but since everyone is having one. may be i should have ten?

hurm. first and foremost. the most important thing i need at this moment is a car. so most probably i will have my first car by end of February. working on it!

i'm planning for a new job. more relevance to my degree. at least the one that will treat me more like a human being rather than make me feel like i am a machine. robotic-machine that when you hit the button it starts non stop until you hit the stop button at 7 pm in the evening. pffft ~!!

i wanna grow my hair. i promise this time i won't cut it no more.

i wanna reach 58 kg..ahem. okay okay..make it 60 by June. (well not that fat though but if i can have some fellas getting confused..something like..'is that SheiL or Scarlett Johansson??' would be... why not??!!!) hhahahahhaha. ok i knaw..i knaw. you wanna kill me??hahah *perasan*

double the efforts to find the guy of my life..i am so ready! phhheeewsss. *blushy-winks*

i wanna smile to strangers more often whenever i board the train. yeayyyy *wakil rakyat-the spirit!*



to be continued....lost.
*lunch break at 2 haha.*

No comments: